Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sacrifice

The word "Sacrifice" is essential for every human life. If i say i am fine, definitely behind that my parents sacrifice. If a man wants become a complete person in this word he needs to sacrifice something in this world. I have such experience in my life is "When i was child age i think i was studying 6th standard. my villages were preparing to celebrate Christmas. But my family was not, because all are know Christmas comes last week of the december month, so my father haven’t money to purchase dresses and sweets. But me and my sisters expecting my father definitely purchase dresses for us, but the time was going 6pm,.. 7pm... 9pm, i did not understand my family position because i am small boy. Then me and my sister slept with Christmas dreams. After that my mother went to pawn broker and get money with mummy's chain from him and purchase dresses, next day morning when i got up from bed and i can see a gift pack near my pillow, i was really exiting to see what inside that gift pack. After opened that pack, my mother ask to me that how is the dress do you like? I answered “I like very much and thanks”. Then my family had good Christmas. Now I am realizing my father and mother sacrifice. So we try to make happy others.. and ourselves with sacrifice.

No comments: